• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vetran Villa is sold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    That's a race? Back to school for you meeladdo.

Idiot.
    There's a sizable representation of your community on CUK though Suity, that or they're all sockies which share a LOT of your characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      There's a sizable representation of your community on CUK though Suity, that or they're all sockies which share a LOT of your characteristics.
      You are the sockie, you cockie.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Hurrah, we sold the house at full asking price and are buying much bigger one close by . The type Mrs V has always wanted. Cul de sac, huge hallway and plenty of space. We couldn't of dreamed of affording this house last time round.

We will hardly put anything on the mortgage and we made a shed load on a house that we bought because everyone else couldn't see the potential. (it was on the market for a year before we bought it).

It took two weeks to sell our house despite 'it being in Slough'. Very happy bunny!

Scary thing is its selling to a first time buyer with a huge mortgage (I couldn't have afforded it even on my best take home).

A few drinks will be consumed tonight!

look forward to lots of posts about choosing wallpaper etc.

Me, me, me!!!!
        FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          FFS!
          love you two !
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Be sure to put in a thank you vote for George Osborne and call me Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              FFS!
              I see you're not averse to pointing out grammatical blunders.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                Be sure to put in a thank you vote for George Osborne and call me Dave.
                most of the profit was during Bruin & BLiar. But replacing all the bathrooms etc probably helped.

But I think the housing market is about at its top, the new one was about £100K out of our reach a decade ago, its much closer now.

or maybe we got lucky?

Comment

Hurrah, we sold the house at full asking price and are buying much bigger one close by .

Comment

Hurrah, we sold the house at full asking price and are buying much bigger one close by . The type Mrs V has always wanted. Cul de sac, huge hallway and plenty of space. We couldn't have dreamed of affording this house last time round.

We will hardly put anything on the mortgage and we made a shed load on a house that we bought because everyone else couldn't see the potential. (it was on the market for a year before we bought it).

It took two weeks to sell our house despite 'it being in Slough'. Very happy bunny!

Scary thing is its selling to a first time buyer with a huge mortgage (I couldn't have afforded it even on my best take home).

A few drinks will be consumed tonight!

look forward to lots of posts about choosing wallpaper etc.

Me, me, me!!!!
                    Hope people park their many cars more considerately than they do in 'mine.' Two abreast, and two or three in a line down the middle of the bowl. I kid not.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                      Hope people park their many cars more considerately than they do in 'mine.' Two abreast, and two or three in a line down the middle of the bowl. I kid not.
                      Sorry to hear that, parking can make life really difficult.

We have been round a few times, we couldn't see any parking problems.

Its a very small Cul de sac, ~12 houses and each house has 3-4 car parking spaces on the drive so hopefully it shouldn't be so bad. I will be changing ours slightly to take 5.

But we shall see, I'm losing my 7-11 car capacity drive(I reckon it will take 11 my wife reckons 7 cars we have had 8 + more space) and our kids are a few years off 17 so I suspect we will be part of the problem.

I'm sure we will have the occasional problem during festivals when the kids visit.

Comment

Working...
                      X