• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Donald Trump punked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump punked

This story made me laugh:

Some twitter user sent Donald Trump an old photo of a young couple, saying it was of their parents, who had recently passed away. And would Donald please re-tweet the image in their memory, because they were a big inspiration.

So Trump re-tweeted it, thinking he had done his good deed for the day.

But then disaster! - he found out the photo was of Fred and Rose West. i.e. he had inadvertently "bigged" up a pair of serial killers

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke

BBC News - Tycoon Donald Trump 'may sue' over Fred West tweet

Could he not just put "retweets are not endorsements" like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      This story made me laugh:

Some twitter user sent Donald Trump an old photo of a young couple, saying it was of their parents, who had recently passed away. And would Donald please re-tweet the image in their memory, because they were a big inspiration.

So Trump re-tweeted it, thinking he had done his good deed for the day.

But then disaster! - he found out the photo was of Fred and Rose West. i.e. he had inadvertently "bigged" up a pair of serial killers

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke

BBC News - Tycoon Donald Trump 'may sue' over Fred West tweet
      ROFL
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
      X