• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM: To Kate McCaan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Anyway it is hardly a fair comparison, they have fences round Butlins camps.
    Baby crying in chalet 6.

No Kate, it ain't yours!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Here's another one to who one can say "it serves you right". what on earth was the mother doing leaving the child unattended in hospital?

Woman snatched as a baby reunited with parents after 23 years - Telegraph

I am afraid Churchy that no matter how much you "guard" and protect your children, if something happens to them you will feel guilt on a scale that is unimaginable. You can also bet that no matter the circumstances there will be some sanctimonious ars"hole telling you that it serves you right.
      So?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        So?
        So why the unpleasant judgement of Kate Mccann? Something going wrong with you?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

To be honest I've always thought there was something dodgy about the McCann's so I've not really changed my tune.

Unpleasant? So be it.

Comment

I do kind of agree the McCann's seem to be a bunch of self serving fookers and I struggle to find sympathy for them.

However lets just hope their daughter is dead as it is that is better than being sold as a sex slave for peado's which is what her other fate would have been.

All in all though a pretty tasteless thread that should be,locked and dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              I do kind of agree the McCann's seem to be a bunch of self serving fookers and I struggle to find sympathy for them.

However lets just hope their daughter is dead as it is that is better than being sold as a sex slave for peado's which is what her other fate would have been.

All in all though a pretty tasteless thread that should be,locked and dropped.
              Who the fuq are you again? If you don't like the thread don't bother reading it.

Comment

ooooooooooooohhhhhh

you still in Manchester?

lets be having you then big boy!

Comment

I think his missus has run off with Pedro the pool cleaner and left him holding the baby.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    ooooooooooooohhhhhh

you still in Manchester?

lets be having you then big boy!

Puerto Del Carmen :-)

Comment

So, you're on holiday and are choosing to spend your time trolling CUK ? I take it someone's not getting any holiday action.

Comment

Working...
                      X