• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How about a few bob on...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyw
    So you would bet on GB NOT becoming the next PM ? oh go on then....have a little flutter please.....say...one thousand.....
    So it would seem you really do have no clue as to how the betting market works.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
      So it would seem you really do have no clue as to how the betting market works.

You're right ! I dont frequent the bookies with a fag hanging outa me gob ! and I dont do online betting, but I can say one thing....why dont you make a bet ?

Comment

Why don't you? You're the one touting the absolute certainty. Easy, tax-free, money, surely?

Comment

It is obvious...mark my words.....i'll be back on this thread within the next year to make you eat my words !!

Comment

It is obvious...mark my words.....i'll be back on this thread within the next year to make you eat my words !!
            and eating bullsh1t isn't very nice

Comment

What words are there to eat? You're the one with the sure fire winner, not me. If it is so certain, you are turning down free money by not backing him.

So, in conclusion, you are a dick either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus
                and eating bullsh1t isn't very nice

You'd know !

Comment

You dare to take on the power of the Almighty?

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
                    What words are there to eat? You're the one with the sure fire winner, not me. If it is so certain, you are turning down free money by not backing him.

So, in conclusion, you are a dick either way.

Not so ! the odds will be so low there is no point as the bets wouldnt give a high return...now if he was an outsider........

Comment

Not so ! the odds will be so low there is no point as the bets wouldnt give a high return...now if he was an outsider........
                      Soooo ... bet against him. You would get far better odds on that by definition!

Anyway, since there is no contest yet and the only declared runner is GB, he is bound to be the odds on fav. Go short on that position now. When there is a real race there will be more runners and GB price will fall. Close out the position before the race is over and take the profit!!!!!
                      Blair, you cannot reach me now,
                      No matter how you try,
                      Goodbye cruel Labour,
                      Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Working...
                      X