• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How about a few bob on..."

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyw
    Packed with explosives I hope !
    No, that would be "driving for parliament". Why should my final moments be with me huffing and puffing?

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    What would be interesting would be if we could get to the point where Scottish MP's could not vote on English matters while a Scottish MP was the PM.

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Are you looking at my missus ?

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Not so ! the odds will be so low there is no point as the bets wouldnt give a high return...now if he was an outsider........
    Clueless, fecking clueless. Do make your mind up.

Bets generally have two outcomes. You can back either outcome. He is an outsider, you see, he is an outsider to not become PM. Why not back that outcome then if, as it seems, you now only back outsiders and not "certainties"?

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
    Clarke *spit*
    I wouldn't have bothered asking the question - both useless feckers if you ask me, and dangerous to boot. Brownstuff wants to steal all our money and Clarke wants to turn us into a police state. Hangings too good for them

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Who? Clarkey or Browney?

As soon as I get my permanent residency I cam running for parliament!

Mailman
    Clarke *spit*

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Not so ! the odds will be so low there is no point as the bets wouldnt give a high return...now if he was an outsider........
    Soooo ... bet against him. You would get far better odds on that by definition!

Anyway, since there is no contest yet and the only declared runner is GB, he is bound to be the odds on fav. Go short on that position now. When there is a real race there will be more runners and GB price will fall. Close out the position before the race is over and take the profit!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
    What words are there to eat? You're the one with the sure fire winner, not me. If it is so certain, you are turning down free money by not backing him.

So, in conclusion, you are a dick either way.

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    You dare to take on the power of the Almighty?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesus
    and eating bullsh1t isn't very nice

You'd know !

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    What words are there to eat? You're the one with the sure fire winner, not me. If it is so certain, you are turning down free money by not backing him.

So, in conclusion, you are a dick either way.

Leave a comment:

• Jesus
    replied
    It is obvious...mark my words.....i'll be back on this thread within the next year to make you eat my words !!
    and eating bullsh1t isn't very nice

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    It is obvious...mark my words.....i'll be back on this thread within the next year to make you eat my words !!

Leave a comment:

• Dalek Supreme
    replied
    Why don't you? You're the one touting the absolute certainty. Easy, tax-free, money, surely?

Leave a comment:

• Andyw
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
    So it would seem you really do have no clue as to how the betting market works.

You're right ! I dont frequent the bookies with a fag hanging outa me gob ! and I dont do online betting, but I can say one thing....why dont you make a bet ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X