• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staying up to watch the referendum results coverage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    I'm watching Sky for the comedy value
    Ah, too poor for pay-for-tv here. I am doing BBC iPlayer and no licence

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Diane Abbott!!

We are about to go and this was the best the BBC could get!
    Fat Abbot and now Toynbee. Why the feck they have than ming on is beyond me, really scraping the barrel.

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Tiny amount of votes, noise.
    Unlucky fella. Drink up and go to bed and you will wake up still part of the union. Solidarity, brother. One big happy family

Comment

Adam Boulton looks like a big potato.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Now some bloke with a brillopad on his head is speaking.
        Who, Andrew Neil?

That ain't no brillo!

Comment

I like the Westminster bloke, it's reassuring to see someone so determinedly ugly on tv. Makes you feel he must know his onions, else why would he be there!
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thought Glasgow and Dundee might have won it , but poor turnout. The rest of Scotland are either English arse lickers or cowards or daily mail readers. If Edinburgh votes no I will consider them part of England

Comment

bloody Orkney
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Thought Glasgow and Dundee might have won it , but poor turnout. The rest of Scotland are either English arse lickers or cowards or daily mail readers. If Edinburgh votes no I will consider them part of England
                Well they do...
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  bloody Orkney
                  Again noise, Glasgow has 500k no are ahead 8k only. I think no will win though. But if 46-9% want independence there is a mandate for another vote.

Comment

Edinburgh upon Thames. Thought the Orcadians would have been up for some independent action. Bunch of quitters! Unix mate, all your base are belong to us

Comment

which parts are left?
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X