• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my shoes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by centurian View Post
    And the bit below that says "© Colin McConnell/Getty Images"

Getty are notorious for having web crawling bots seeking out any usage of their images and then sending bills to the website owners, so "enjoy" this picture while you can - cause I figure it won't be on this thread for long.
    So admin will have to up the subscription to pay the fine?

Comment

Or we could just link to the underlying article, so the Daily Mail are the ones that have to pay up - although they probably paid a fixed fee, not a per click.

Now we understand womens' pain! Men teeter around in stilettos to help raise awareness of domestic violence | Mail Online

I wouldn't exactly call most of those shoes "high" heels

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I thought you'd flounced?
        I did! For ten mins or so.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Or we could just link to the underlying article, so the Daily Mail are the ones that have to pay up - although they probably paid a fixed fee, not a per click.

Now we understand womens' pain! Men teeter around in stilettos to help raise awareness of domestic violence | Mail Online
          They could go and visit Mrs BP for an hour to understand the pain that men face when being a victim of DV.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I did! For ten mins or so.
              I had a feeling you'd be back

Sent from my iTwatApp using TwatterTalk
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

You're all wrong, how could I wear any of those shoes with my flat feet?

Oh, did I not mention that in my OP?
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  They could go and visit Mrs BP for an hour to understand the pain that men face when being a victim of DV.
                  We've all done that. Best £10 I ever spent.

Comment

I wouldn't exactly call most of those shoes "high" heels
                    hey they are trying, they just don't have the experience you do.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      You're all wrong, how could I wear any of those shoes with my flat feet?

Oh, did I not mention that in my OP?
                      Aldos?
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X