• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guess my news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Few simple realities...

1. The world doesn't need to be told about your goings on - the sheer spam tends to point to the ramblings being the same made up utter bollocks as Gittins (not a Gal), Gricer etc. In short you have no credibility.

2. Even if it IS true then quite frankly have you so little respect for yourself and your family that spreading intimate details about your existence is a good idea?

3. The almost unlimited quantity of situations that you recount beggars belief to the point that even if there's the odd grain of truth here and there then it's impossible to detect so the reasonable assumption is it's all total bulltulip.

In essence you've earned all the negativity that's thrown at you and a damn sight more on top.
    C'mon man have a heart

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Just destitute and probably better off on our over generous benefits..
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Getting 5 children through school and uni is going to cost a large fortune.

I'm sure there are surveys that show the larger the family the less well all the children do.

As for the last bit there is a point when people are better off on benefits rather than working. My inkling is that you are rapidly approaching that point
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm sure there are surveys that show the larger the family the less well all the children do.

As for the last bit there is a point when people are better off on benefits rather than working. My inkling is that you are rapidly approaching that point
          Toss my illustrious career away from some free handouts.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Toss my illustrious career away from some free handouts.
            That's one description of it. I think keystone cops or laurel and hardy film may be a better bet.

That or a disaster movie
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

We need a Broken Britain contractor scrounger reality TV show.

Comment

And you don't feel that this is out of order?
                Pointing out that your endless ramblings lack any credibility and that you're just making up an endless stream of fantasy tulip to try to validate your pointless existence? Nope

I've seen countless threads on here about people announcing they are expecting, or just had a kid. Crikey, even photos with some of them.

We hear about iron man competitions, bowel movements (sadly no longer), troublesome children, new house purchases.

In short we do come on here and discuss "General" matters. The clue is at the top of the page where it says "General".
                True, but since they're generally one off's or infrequent and the posters contribute more than just an endless stream of attention seeking drivel then those are credible and sometimes interesting or amusing. Yours, if there's a grain of truth to any of it is lost in the excessive noise of attention seeking crap.

I call you out as a bitter twisted old sod that has nothing better to do than single me out on a forum like some cowardly sad little twat with no friends.
                I've plenty to do and a few friends that I value, but pointing out you're a sad attention seeking tit may end up with you changing your ways (unlikely I know) and if it doesn't then I feel no shame in believing firmly that you're totally full of fantasy tulip.

You've earned my utmost contempt, and not portrayed yourself in a very good light on here, so how's your reputation now?
                Reputation? As to your contempt I very much doubt yours borders on the contempt I feel for you and the numerous fantasy sockies that plague CUK and don't even raise a smile.

Sersiously, have a word mate.
                Care to translate what "have a word mate" is supposed to mean? Oh and too.

Do I feel any compassion for you if you're a mental case living out a fantasy reality on CUK? Hell no.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Pointing out that your endless ramblings lack any credibility and that you're just making up an endless stream of fantasy tulip to try to validate your pointless existence? Nope

True, but since they're generally one off's or infrequent and the posters contribute more than just an endless stream of attention seeking drivel then those are credible and sometimes interesting or amusing. Yours, if there's a grain of truth to any of it is lost in the excessive noise of attention seeking crap.

I've plenty to do and a few friends that I value, but pointing out you're a sad attention seeking tit may end up with you changing your ways (unlikely I know) and if it doesn't then I feel no shame in believing firmly that you're totally full of fantasy tulip.

Reputation? As to your contempt I very much doubt yours borders on the contempt I feel for you and the numerous fantasy sockies that plague CUK and don't even raise a smile.

Care to translate what "have a word mate" is supposed to mean? Oh and too.

Do I feel any compassion for you if you're a mental case living out a fantasy reality on CUK? Hell no.
                  That's no way to talk to your father.

Comment

I can think of a lot worse than suity that come on here
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Are you sure? Care to find one?

I'm sure there are surveys that equate large families to happy families.

And wearing hand-me-down clothes never did anybody any harm.

Edit:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...a-Jardine.html

"A new report concludes that children growing up in large families are happier and more successful." (sadly no link to said report - shame on you telegraph!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mot...d-cheaper.html
                      Last edited by mudskipper; 15 September 2014, 12:59.

Comment

Working...
                      X