• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland voting yes is good for contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I attended sir john maxwell Gaelic school, but it's really all faded away. Oh tha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It will also damage Labour and likely force the Tories into alliances they'd rather not enter, and therefore reform and take a more rightward shift rather than being the barely discernible right wing of one major three-wing party, both of which I would see as positive. That could go any number of ways, though, as the Tories have now got it in their heads that they should merge NI and income tax. Unless they reduce spending and taxes commensurately, that could be pretty bad for contractors. On the other hand, Labour are quite cozy with IR35 and I re

On the other hand, all the rubbish big banks may move more of their operations southwards, which is more "jobs", but also a bigger noose around the rUK taxpayer's neck. It's like having a festering zombie threaten to move into your backyard. At least we can forget these greedy vultures getting what they want.
      Last edited by Zero Liability; 13 September 2014, 10:58.

Comment

Working...
      X