• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond after the result is "No"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post

BBC Reported '50 or so' yes supporters had gathered in George Square earlier tonight.
    The perpetual sense of injustice that emanates from the yes folk is laughable.

Like you have been chained to work benches all your life.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      The perpetual sense of injustice that emanates from the yes folk is laughable.

Like you have been chained to work benches all your life.
      So, a news report on TV that is plainly bollocks is OK with you, is it ?
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

So, a news report on TV that is plainly bollocks is OK with you, is it ?
        I am sure you can with the miracle of the internet and iplayer produce this news report.

You can do that to defend yourself from the allegation made by myself that you are talking complete tulipe. again.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I am sure you can with the miracle of the internet and iplayer produce this news report.

You can do that to defend yourself from the allegation made by myself that you are talking complete tulipe. again.
          If I remember rightly, you're a pape ?

Are you not also one of the ones that was always calling foul against the press/SFA/FIFA/Masons ?

That was OK though, cause you could play your paddy victim card.

By the way, did you read the guidance notes on these figures you quoted ?
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I think we will just mark that one down as you talking tulipe again.

OK with you?

Comment

RT Report

Comment

If I remember rightly, you're a pape ?

Are you not also one of the ones that was always calling foul against the press/SFA/FIFA/Masons ?

That was OK though, cause you could play your paddy victim card.

By the way, did you read the guidance notes on these figures you quoted ?

we dont need this
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Latest odds

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/politics...rendum-outcome
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Independence referendum: Final exclusive Daily Record poll shows No campaign with six-point lead as debate enters final hours - Daily Record
                    Last edited by CheeseSlice; 17 September 2014, 23:07. Reason: CUK URL metadata thingy too clever, making my quoted text redundant.

Comment

Working...
                    X