• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men really think women look better without any make-up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do men really think women look better without any make-up?

Depends on how sober the man is !

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      Very situational. As long as it enhances the woman's features, the answer is pretty obvious, as some women look gorgeous without, stunning with. But I really can't imagine how they can be arsed with plastering it on every day.
      Not healthy when you can't bring the milk in from the doorstep without putting the face on first. I knew one like that.

Comment

The best sex I have with my wife is make up sex.

Because without it, she's a minger.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          If woman believed that 'Hello' magazine would be bankrupt.
          Only women buy that sh1te.

Comment

I use a bit of makeup but I don't think I'm an absolute horror without it, I just like wearing it. Essex girls look like trannies when you see them in real life. Does anyone remember the Fresh Prince episode where he was getting it on with a girl and I think there was a power cut or something so they were stuck together for ages and slowly bits of her kept falling off (weave, nails etc?)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              those that trowel it on think they have something to hide

imho
              FTF all the body dysmorphics out there. My youngest step-daughter looks striking with minimal makeup, but she looks like any old Jordan wannabee when she gets painted up for a night on the tiles (EDIT: or even if she's going to the shops, actually). It's such a shame.
              Last edited by I just need to test it; 4 September 2014, 10:21.

Comment

Before / After

Comment

Working...
                X