• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calling all Fanbois!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I think you'll find screens all over UK have coffee/tea all over them, such is my comedic skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      At last someone who gets it. It's the total package that works together. Apple have a significant advantage by making both the hardware and software because they can qualify them to run together.

If I want a pure number cruncher then no I won't choose Apple, but for a system I'm sitting in front of it's hard to beat.

In terms of TCO over the last dozen years I have found Apple products to be considerably cheaper than Wintel. I've certainly spent a lot less time managing my Apple systems than would have been needed with Windows.
      Too true, was out last night with an Android-owning mate, he'd just put a new ROM on it and each call was costing him 7% battery! Didn't last an hour before he had to charge it behind the bar....

Comment

First impression (well after swearing at the phone as I forgot I encrypted the backups) very responsive (compared to my iPhone 5) liking the finger print logon as my kids have a habit of learning my passcode, screen size is a bit uncomfortable for one handed use, but a bit of tweaking on where apps are etc I think I can live with this.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

First impression (well after swearing at the phone as I forgot I encrypted the backups) very responsive (compared to my iPhone 5) liking the finger print logon as my kids have a habit of learning my passcode, screen size is a bit uncomfortable for one handed use, but a bit of tweaking on where apps are etc I think I can live with this.
          Can you call people with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Can you call people with it?
            If only I had any friends to call

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is it a 6 Plus? I was messing with my mates Note last night that's about the same size I think and I fond it too big to use with one hand, and I can stretch seven frets with my fingers...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Is it a big one? I was messing with my mates cock last night that's about the same size I think and I fond it too big to use with one hand, and I can stretch seven inches with my fingers...

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Is it a 6 Plus? I was messing with my mates Note last night that's about the same size I think and I fond it too big to use with one hand, and I can stretch seven frets with my fingers...
                  No, normal one, I rest the phone on my little finger and use my thumb to navigate, most of the screen is fine however anything in the first "slot" is a stretch to reach comfortbally. Training my self to grip the phone with my hand rather than rest it on my finger, just need to get over the fear that there is nothing stopping it slip down

Comment

Fitbit force

This is what apple should have done instead if the iWatch.

Fitbit Force review | The Verge
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      This is what apple should have done instead if the iWatch.

Fitbit Force review | The Verge
                      The Jawbone UP24 is better as a pure fitness tracker, the Apple Watch will be more than just a fitness tracker (hopefully)

Comment

Working...
                      X