• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brendan O'Neill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    so just like a night out in town when a Scottish regiment was bunked at Aldershot.
    Eh?
    Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Anyway, I seen Jim Murphy speak 2 weeks ago and there should have been arrests, it was truly bonkers the level of abuse and intimidation that he and his followers were met with. All orchestrated online previously I must add by the nationalists as I seen myself.
      Well he was caught fiddling his expenses. We really need to rid ourselves of those with their nose in the trough.

the MP for East Renfrewshire is among those listed as raking in income by letting out their London properties while claiming up to £20,000 a year to rent in the city.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Salmond claimed 116,000 one year for Westminster expenses and only turned up 6 times.

20,000 a year is small fry compared to 20,000 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
          Perhaps that is what Cameron wants
          His eye will be too much on the history books to want that.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTime View Post
            “An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”
            ― Plato
            You're the second CUK poster I've seen use that quote in the time I've been here. But I can't believe that you are the same person
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Well he was caught fiddling his expenses. We really need to rid ourselves of those with their nose in the trough.
              Jim Murphy MP, East Renfrewshire - TheyWorkForYou

How Jim Murphy voted on Foreign Policy and Defence
              Voted moderately for use of UK military forces in combat operations overseas
              Voted very strongly for the Iraq war
              Voted very strongly against an investigation into the Iraq war
              Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system

Voted moderately for more EU integration
              Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU
              Voted moderately for strengthening the Military Covenant

He was part of Blair's warmongering machine. He didn't turn up to vote against the bedroom tax.

His wee tour of 100 towns wasn't getting a mention in the press until he was egged - something that points to it being a setup as the culprit hasn't been caught despite his face being seen on video. When the tour started again yesterday there was a fair presence of press and photographers there so his PR stunt worked. As it was just no supporters there to listen to him he was preaching to the converted anyway which is basically a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                You're the second CUK poster I've seen use that quote in the time I've been here. But I can't believe that you are the same person
                Googled it.
                Error 404: Signature not found.

Comment

Working...
                X