• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I’ve just been entertaining the Old Bill !!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andyw
    'Roger the Cabin Boy'
    Urban myth
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Did PC Plod find Seaman Staines in your flat ? Or did Master Bates come much later ?

Comment

Mate had a starting pistol for curiosity value, ex girly dobbed him into plod as having a firearm. 8 armed response plod arrived from numerous directions while he was catching some late afternoon rays in the back garden. Requested he eat dirt asap. Said he wished he hadn't chosen the light coloured 'breeks'...

Comment

Just been talking to the sister about the funeral on Monday and I told the story about the visit and she came up with a point that I had not though about.

"How come they knew who you were and asked you to confirm it?"

That's got me worried.
          I'm sure that they called my name through the letter box. I'm not on the electoral roll.

However, I am now the tenant here. It turns out that I got put on the tenancy agreement when I started paying my mums rent ages ago. (CP in smart arse mode pays the rent annually in advance after a row with sister over caring for our mum),
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
            Just been talking to the sister about the funeral on Monday and I told the story about the visit and she came up with a point that I had not though about.

"How come they knew who you were and asked you to confirm it?"

That's got me worried.
            I'm sure that they called my name through the letter box. I'm not on the electoral roll.

However, I am now the tenant here. It turns out that I got put on the tenancy agreement when I started paying my mums rent ages ago. (CP in smart arse mode pays the rent annually in advance after a row with sister over caring for our mum),

Maybe it was our little phone call..

Comment

Maybe its the time you registered on the website with your credit card details(you know the one Gary Glitter was on)!!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                Maybe its the time you registered on the website with your credit card details(you know the one Gary Glitter was on)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  CC are not registered in the UK
                  Only account in the UK is a building soc with the very minimum balance - only a debit card on that for use when whoever I need to pay absolutly refuses to take my other stuff.
                  No matter how you try,
                  Goodbye cruel Labour,
                  Your end is nigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X