• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1,400 kids abused in Rotherham

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
    Absolutley, and lets follow it up with some serious, meaningful sentences for the scumbag offenders.
    Human rights forbids all the more medieval punishments that i would like to inflict, but mandatory life sentences in these cases might be more appropriate (along with being placed in general population).
    Hear hear.

And let's hope we see the traitorous, common purpose indoctrinated so called "public servants" (who are guilty of dereliction of duty in extremis) get their comeuppance with a few stiff jail sentences being handed down.

I won't hold my breath

Comment

The only people Rotherham wanted to take kids away from were the UKIP couple.

I could tell you what I really thought about all of this but I'd be banned.

Vote UKIP.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Some people have no shame
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Some people have no shame
          And still they will be re-elected.

Comment

And still they will be re-elected.
            Not necessarily.

Politicians who don't campaign properly even if they have a majority can lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Not necessarily.

Politicians who don't campaign properly even if they have a majority can lose.
              Not where I live. The candidate with the red rosette is a shoe-in.

Comment

Not where I live. The candidate with the red rosette is a shoe-in.
                So no independents stand who doorstep everyone and hold mass meetings?

Where I've lived whether you are the sitting MP or not, or a sitting councillor or not, if you don't get your behind out on the campaign trail you can lose.

It also helps if you are considering being a candidate to make yourself known to as many of the local population as many years in advance as possible. Why do you think the Lib Dems got seats?

Comment

Working...
                X