• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Requirements process

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Where in your myriad documents do you define what is in scope for delivery and what is out of scope for delivery.

Does the customer have a copy of this document, were they required to sign it off?

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
    WHS for once It's entirely normal that things initially seen as must-haves get postponed or cut entirely due to budget or they simply aren't as important as was imagined initially. But documenting which things they are would be nice if you want to make sure you get paid
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Regular problem. Everyone categorises their requirement as High / Must Have as they know that if they don't it will just be thrown out at the first scoping meeting.

That's where a good BA comes in, who will winkle out what the stakeholders actually need, as opposed to just being a scribe and documenting what they say they want.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
      X