• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

justice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    So why are you leaving then?
    He stole the money, I thought that was obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      So why are you leaving then?
      actually i wont have a better deal than that working back in the uk.

but the agency gave me false promises before getting here.

1. payment (lack of)
      2. accommodation (none)
      3. budget for project (cut)
      4. out-source resources (low)
      5. dutch c*nts

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        but the agency gave me false promises before getting here.

1. payment (lack of)
        2. accommodation (none)
        3. budget for project (cut)
        4. out-source resources (low)
        5. dutch c*nts
        You didn't say whether you got the dutch c*nts or not.

Comment

was a gift.
          In that case phone the tax evasion hotline on 0800 788 887 and drop her in it. That is more than the allowable gifts limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
            In that case phone the tax evasion hotline on 0800 788 887 and drop her in it. That is more than the allowable gifts limit.
            after being quite angry about it yesterday i slept on it.

im not going to be bitter. i have decided that my sister and her chav boyfr can have it and feel bought by my parents. infact im leaving my family to it. they are all thick as theives if you ask me.

its all part of my mothers plan to get a grandchild. she invests her money into us where she thinks she will get a return either in children, marriage or property.

im just gonna grin and bear it and get on with my plans. **** them. never agreed with hand-outs anyway. and if i did get that money there would be a condition for it anyway, either emotional or political.

id rather be financially independent and struggle a little than have them give me a handout.
            Last edited by el duder; 7 September 2006, 08:42.

Comment

Whoa duder! The inheritance! Don't forget the inheritance! Got to be worth at least six figures to you when they die. Just do enough to make sure you aren't written out of the will.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Whoa duder! The inheritance! Don't forget the inheritance! Got to be worth at least six figures to you when they die. Just do enough to make sure you aren't written out of the will.
                just to add my parents are only 52..

but smoke 40 a day.

Comment

Kids are a pain. One of ours has a degree but zero ambition and works at Sainsburies. Geuss we are stuck with him for life. Fortunately, apart from being son, he is also nice bloke, unlike some spongers I know of.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                    Kids are a pain. One of ours has a degree but zero ambition and works at Sainsburies. Geuss we are stuck with him for life. Fortunately, apart from being son, he is also nice bloke, unlike some spongers I know of.
                    Kick the lowlife out...
                    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

just to add my parents are only 52...
                      Doesn't matter. You will be grateful for a six figure sum in 30 years, because like most people you won't have saved enough to retire on.

Especially as you've reached 30 with just 30K to your name, and you still have the family-and-kids thing to go through. That's an expensive, 25-year sentence.

Of course, it won't matter if your tape-changing business takes off...

Comment

Working...
                      X