• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

justice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well is she daddies little girl with the fluttery eyes?

If so there's your answer

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson
      Do you actually work AndyW or do you sit at home constantly looking at this forum hitting refresh every 2.5 seconds?

Comment

At least Atw can be moderately interesting
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

TBH if you don't need the money right now I'd live with it until you do or ask your folks if the same will apply when you want to buy somewhere.

Unless you think it's like getting some of your inheritance early but even then I'd just talk to your folks.

No harm in bring it up. It' only when they say that she's their daughter and that they love her more that you have a problem.

HTH

Comment

some of us have our work in order !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
              some of us have our work in order !
              Tescos only accept deliveries in the morning now?

Comment

i mentioned it.

and said why was i not informed, as it came out as a slip of the tongue.

i was told that when i buy a house they would like to contribute to some furniture.

the thing that bothers me most, is that the way my parents treat me to her. attitude. the sun shines out her backside to them, as for me well its the problem child.

if i was given 10k at 24 life would not have necessarily been easier, but i would not have been running around like a ******* asshole trying to pay off debts and risking my relationship with GF.

Comment

aaaaaw diddums feeling a little rejected ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                    aaaaaw diddums feeling a little rejected ?
                    nah i just feel like im being taken for a monkey.

Comment

Thats the price you pay for being ginger !

Comment

Working...
                      X