• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Van Gaal Sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The Mourinho experiment is going to end in tears, the club and person are two egos reaching out to try and rekindle past glories.
    Absolutely. It's going to be an epic fail. He develops a siege mentality that ultimately destroys morale.

Comment

I have to agree should have let van gaal finish his contract.

Mourinho is a testicle

Comment

"Van Gaal, 64, two seasons into a three-year deal, said last week expectations at Old Trafford were "much too high"."

Comment

Louis van Gaal tells reporters "it's over" as he leaves Manchester United team hotel

Comment

Apparently he meant the season.

Or something

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              <placeholder>

AtW
              Manchester United: Louis van Gaal sacked as manager - BBC Sport
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

First time ever minestrone was right...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

First time ever minestrone was right...
                  About as difficult as tipping Frankel to win a race to be fair.

Nice way to finish it off, with the FA Cup.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Man Utd will do the treble next year, Mourinho is a god, he will stay at Man U for 20 years and win 19 Premierships and 10 Champions leagues and become knighted and nobel peace prize will be awarded to him.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      "Van Gaal, 64, two seasons into a three-year deal, said last week expectations at Old Trafford were "much too high"."

Laugh? I nearly shat meself. Funniest thing I've seen in football since John Terry fell over a few years back. Until the mighty Rangers were beaten by a 2nd division team on Saturday...
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X