• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B’Liar to go…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is he so intent on staying? He's going to earn ten times what he does now once he's gone what with book deals, lecture circuits and non-Exec Director posts.

If I were him I'd sack and humiliate the detractors then stick two fingers up to the party and do one.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Hes gone in six months tops !!

Won't want to be around when it all goes tits up in 2007..

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
        Why is he so intent on staying? He's going to earn ten times what he does now once he's gone what with book deals, lecture circuits and non-Exec Director posts.

Easy - he's an egotist. He genuinely believes that he needs to stay on because no-one else is capable of running the country as well as he can ! Really.

At least lard-arse Prescott won't be in the running !
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Oh, this is becoming better every day... I just hope the media pays 'tribute' to blair by recounting all the sleaze and illegal acts his empire has perpetrated after it has fallen...

It might have to be a mini-series - far too much to fit into a single one hour program....

The most destructive government we have suffered is imploding.... El Gordo is delaying his final kick to the goolies as he is always scared stiff of doing anything the public can actually see (and hold him accountable for).

Trouble is... just look at the candidates (of all parties) that might replace him...

brown is the worst... but he would'nt last long once he is in the public eye.

Doomed!
          Last edited by mcquiggd; 7 September 2006, 00:10.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

He can't go yet. His cronies had planned that lap of honour, to create "a sense of euphoria" about his premiership.

Who remembers a few months ago, when Labour did badly in the local elections? Tony's cronies told him: "It's because the people love you so much Tony, and they are scared that you might leave them."

Cameron described it as "the view from the bunker"

Comment

"brown is the worst... but he would'nt last long once he is in the public eye."

People said the same about Major, but even he got another term. Lets hope cameron isn't as bad as Kinnock was.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

At the moment the great unwashed belive that their dissatisfaction with the govt is down to Blair. When he goes the sense of relief will carry labour for another term untill the populous realise it was actually the Govt they were pissed off with and votes them out.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                X