• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prudish about nudity?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I reckon if men change under a towel in the male changing room then they are gay.
    Surely the only reason you'd want to expose your bits to other men is because you are gay?

I can't say I understand the desire to shower and walk around naked in front of other men. Do women do the same? The internet seems to have quite a bit of information about what goes on in women's locker rooms, though I suspect it's not all 100% accurate.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Surely the only reason you'd want to expose your bits to other men is because you are gay?

I can't say I understand the desire to shower and walk around naked in front of other men. Do women do the same? The internet seems to have quite a bit of information about what goes on in women's locker rooms, though I suspect it's not all 100% accurate.
      I sort of agree it is a bit weird to want to shower completely naked in public with other guys - I am not that bothered about people seeing my bits while I towel down n put my boxers on but those geezers which strut around naked for 10-15 minutes seem a bit weird imho

not sure about the ladies locker rooms all my knowledge on that comes from Porky's (the movie!)

Comment

Working...
      X