• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Or change it to

"World war 3 might happen at some point, maybe, if people don't stop being mean to each other, and stuff. Why do my projects always turn to crap, no-one ever listens to me, I try to tell them. I wish I didn't feel so ill, then I'd sort them all out and fix everything instead of departing in a haze of chaos and confusion."
    I am hale and hearty at the minute
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I am hale and hearty at the minute
      Good to see that is the only point you refute...

Comment

Putin is suddenly moving out his main forces from Syria

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I have a nuclear bunker.
          I have an empty septic thank anyone could rent subject to a suitable contract obviously

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
          How many can fit on the Falklands and South Georgia?
          Penguins or People?

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Or the mushroom
          Soup, Omelette or Cloud?

And then I realised I was only on page 1 of a gazillion so I fast forwarded to now to see it we survived...

The threads aged nicely, WWIII seems to be permanently on hold or perhaps since the thread started I have missed the start of hostilities somewhere in the middle, and now it is all over. Or worse one of you poor PMs is having to do the Post Implementation Review!

If so as part of your planning for WWIV what went well and what would you do differently next time?
          So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Will the roof take 5psi overpressure?
            Well it was built around the height of the cold war in 1965 so yep probably..........
            Can you imagine the conspiracy theories then if this internut thing had existed during the Cuban Missile Crisis!

Anyway no one answered my question did WW3 start in the middle of this thread i.e.have I missed it ?
            Same thing happened to me during the Falklands.
            My regiment was put on 18 hour call up and before we had even time to cancel the life insurance element in our endowment mortgages (yep they give you a form for that) the Argies had surrendered...
            So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
              If so as part of your planning for WWIV what went well and what would you do differently next time?
              I had a pile of sticks and stones ready to fight WW4. But it looks like they won't be needed now.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Odds of initial combatants shifted.

Argies v Chinese new joint favourites:
                Argentina sinks Chinese fishing boat Lu Yan Yuan Yu 010 - BBC News
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Odds of initial combatants shifted.

Argies v Chinese new joint favourites:
                  Argentina sinks Chinese fishing boat Lu Yan Yuan Yu 010 - BBC News
                  Could China and the UK join forces?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Could China and the UK join forces?
                    China seem a better long term ally than the Argies but is there any point in us taking sides so early?
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      China seem a better long term ally than the Argies but is there any point in us taking sides so early?
                      As long as the Chinese don't start building artificial islands in the South Atlantic and claiming the Falkands are now in their territorial waters....
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X