• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I think when it comes down America don't want a direct confrontation, Russia definitely don't but they do want to take control of the region which Iran/Syria/Iraq are happy for them to do, also China are up for flexing some muscles.

It does appear that the whatever the West have been trying to achieve over the last 13 years has utterly failed and they are out of options and it's not making sense to keep flushing money down the plug hole.

Then there's Saudi/Qatar and Turkey who are quite invested.

It's an aweful mess and what seems to be happening now is a clean up operation to restore some security, stability and rule of law followed by some elections (we hope)...

I dread to think what America's plan B might be...
    That's just it in a nutshell. We know whoever wins this spat has control of gobal politics for the next 100 years, so the stakes are high. The petro dollar is fooked, and will cease to be the reserve currency in under 2 years, so says Kerry.

The real question is will America go quietly into the night.... I doubt it, it just isn't the American way.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I dread to think what America's plan B might be...
      It's high time for stopping SWIFT payments to Russia and embargo on oil and gas.

If Putin was stopped last year then he would not be doing these things. And if he is not stopped now then he'd be doing worse and worse.

Comment

Comment

Syria conflict: Nato warns Russia on air strikes - BBC News

Nato has urged Russia to end air strikes "on the Syrian opposition and civilians", days after Moscow began raids to support Syria's government.

Comment

ww3 not too far ??

Michael Fallon: UK to send troops to Baltic region - BBC News

China preparing to 'team up with Russia in Syria': Boost for Putin in battle against ISIS | World | News | Daily Express

Comment

China won't team up with anybody, they'll wait till the radioactive dust settles and take over their long lost lands in Siberia.

Comment

https://www.rt.com/news/317964-russi...erican-drones/

https://www.rt.com/news/317827-syria...is-airstrikes/

I don't think NATO have much of a say in Syria - they are just in the way now...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I don't think NATO have much of a say in Syria - they are just in the way now...
                  "#BREAKING Russia will soon suffer 'casualties' in Syria: US defence secretary"

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/652131179089391616

shaunbhoy should start getting ready his potato peeler

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    "#BREAKING Russia will soon suffer 'casualties' in Syria: US defence secretary"

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/652131179089391616

shaunbhoy should start getting ready his potato peeler
                    Yeah I think those that think Russia will just swan in and take over the middle east are much mistaken.

Remember, the CIA created Al Quida and ISIS. These are American assets that they have poured a lot of money into.

If NATO just lays down, what will Putin do with Ukraine? Just roll straight on in? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      I think not.
                      Are your children capable of holding firearms yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X