• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama having another crack at Syria:

http://rt.com/op-edge/231695-obama-c...orce-military/

Just where and does this all end?

Maybe they're relocating the US vs Russia (who back Syria) proxy war or trying to incite some 'Russian aggression' the middle east?
    Last edited by Jog On; 12 February 2015, 14:01.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Obama having another crack at Syria:

http://rt.com/op-edge/231695-obama-c...orce-military/

Just where and does this all end?
      Has just declared war on
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It is already game over for the Minsk agreement before it even started.

http://rt.com/news/232183-ukraine-yarosh-war-minsk/

Take a walk today around your favourite canal towpath, forest, reservoir or any other favourite place and treasure that moment.

It won't be long now. WW3 is finally upon us.

Comment

Ceasefire largely holding. Except that Right Sector hasn't ceased fire and continues to bomb the crap out of Debaltseve.

Only Putin would sign a peace treaty, and uphold it by bombing besieged Ukrainian forces.

Putin: Will he go nuclear? - Telegraph
          Last edited by suityou01; 15 February 2015, 14:30.

Comment

It seems half your brain is missing.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Bit extreme - could say the same about the BBC. RT definitely has it's place for filling in the blanks that the 'other side' intentionally omit in order to broadcast the US/UK military industrial complex manifesto.

I love it that the more Western politicians and media jump up and down screaming about RT just increases the readership.......

<snip>

........You're smart people - make your own conclusions but I'd recommend looking at a diverse range of news sources to form your own opinion.
              Well said Jog on. RT are certainly biased. But so are all the rest. Never take one news source as gospel.

The BBC has an editiorial point of view on a lot of issues. For example all the pro-climate change stuff. The leftie BBC attitude gets on my nerve but at least they can criticise the government without fear of being arrested unlike RT.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                It seems half your brain is missing.
                Why?

Comment

Munich Conference Warns of Greater Threat of Nuclear Conflict - SPIEGEL ONLINE

And I told you so.

Comment

Very good episode today from one of the RT channels:

?Twisted? truth in Ukraine, Labour ?abandon? workers, & Love Revolution (E174) ? RT Going Underground

The 'media war' is really heating up - getting very catty indeed...

Russia's former largest foreign investor: Putin is worth $200 billion - Business Insider
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Thread created on 31st July 2014

Today's date is 16 February 2015.

World war 3 not in sight.

Suity - Define 'imminent' please

Comment

Working...
                      X