• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, in other news :

http://rt.com/news/231255-pentagon-e...cises-ukraine/

The US Air Force dispatched a dozen A-10 Thunderbolt II attack jets and about 300 airmen to Germany as part of a military exercise, which is expected to involve NATO allies in Eastern Europe amid simmering tensions over Ukraine.

The Cold War-era aircraft, nicknamed the Warthog, on Monday departed Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona for Spangdahlem Air Base in Germany as part of Operation Atlantic Resolve.
    It's a bit like bringing your divorce lawyer to marriage guidance
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

lethal weapons of a defensive nature
      Hoping to Keriste no one has the bright idea these can also be used in an offensive nature.

Comment

Can one of the mods change the words 'now imminent' to 'probable at some point in the future'

Ta Muchley.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Can one of the mods change the words 'now imminent' to 'probable at some point in the future'

Ta Muchley.
          You are aware of the Minsk meeting today right?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 on 31st July 2014 02:18 View Post

I've been predicting this for a while.

We now need to be talking about stocking up on supplies.

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

Are you still going to deny it?
            mmm'kay

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              However, in other news :

Pentagon deploys A-10 attack jets, 300 pilots to Germany amid Ukraine turmoil ? RT News

It's a bit like bringing your divorce lawyer to marriage guidance
              A bit misleading, like most RT, as this is actually part of Operation Atlantic Resolve which has been running since 2014 and these are just part of the turnaround of planes and troops which happens every 6 months....
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You are aware of the Minsk meeting today right?

Nope, why not spam another 18 posts in a row to describe it?
                Not like there's an edit button at the bottom of each of your posts where you could append the next load of drivel that occurs to your braincell.

Alternatively why not rent a car over in krautland and take a drive to the Ukraine and sort the problems out for the benefit of the rest of the World?
                You never know with your track record of success you should be able to sort it out in a few weeks, clearly you've researched the problem intimately.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  Nope, why not spam another 18 posts in a row to describe it?
                  Not like there's an edit button at the bottom of each of your posts where you could append the next load of drivel that occurs to your braincell.

Alternatively why not rent a car over in krautland and take a drive to the Ukraine and sort the problems out for the benefit of the rest of the World?
                  You never know with your track record of success you should be able to sort it out in a few weeks, clearly you've researched the problem intimately.
                  Given that, and building on what you just said, why don't you just **** OFF?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    A bit misleading, like most RT, as this is actually part of Operation Atlantic Resolve which has been running since 2014 and these are just part of the turnaround of planes and troops which happens every 6 months....
                    Darmy, it's not in the least misleading. The yanks sent the planes and the pilots 2 days before a meeting to try and broker a peace deal. The Kremin propaganda machine seized it's opportunity, which was gifted them.

HTH

Comment

They need help with ISIS as the middle east clusterfudge isn't exactly going as planned. Getting a little bit overstretched methinks.

Hopefully cool heads will prevail today and the warmongers who live thousands away from the war zone won't manage to derail the diplomatic solution no matter how hard they try - we'll see.

I have faith in common sense
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X