• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Obama already started WW3 when he declared war on Assad on 10/09.

HTH.
    Thats taking the wording of his speech a tad far, but spot on for what the unspoken secondary goal is IMHO (or primary goal for the tinfoil crowd).
    IS(IS/IL) is like a wet dream for those who want another chance to get permission from the american people to conduct air-strikes in Syria, and who knows.. they may just accidentally-on-purpose start bombing Assad too.

Comment

Tinfoil hat brigade are sadly right this time. Ww3 has now started. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Tinfoil hat brigade are sadly right this time. Ww3 has now started. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
        I heard the same in 2011 from my friend about Nibiru. On the surface he appears to be alot more sane than you(to be fair even I appear more sane you you). He still maintains that Dec 2012 was just the beginning of Nibiru (in 2011 there was due to be a planet in the sky in Dec 2012).

Unfortunately in 3 years time you will not admit you were wrong - you will just say its still kicking off. And if it starts in 50 years time you will say you were right all along.

I remember far worse than this in the seventies. And I wonder if anyone here can remember events of the year I was born. 1963. Bay of pigs. Now that was scary.

Comment

Just checking if anyone was still in any doubt.

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukr...pe-358345.html

Europe's Nightmare Coming True: America vs. Russia...Again | The National Interest

I've been predicting this for a while.

We now need to be talking about stocking up on supplies.

For the record, I don't want this, have no sick fantasies about this. I just want to protect my family.

This is coming. It has long been predicted. I have tried to warn you, and others IRL. Every time I get stared down, ignored or folks just glaze over.

Are you still going to deny it?
          Nostradamus got there first. Hth

Comment

This is far far worse than the Cuban missile crisis. The fact that you don't get that shows how disconnected from reality you are.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I heard the same in 2011 from my friend about Nibiru. On the surface he appears to be alot more sane than you(to be fair even I appear more sane you you). He still maintains that Dec 2012 was just the beginning of Nibiru (in 2011 there was due to be a planet in the sky in Dec 2012).

Unfortunately in 3 years time you will not admit you were wrong - you will just say its still kicking off. And if it starts in 50 years time you will say you were right all along.
              You're basically comparing those who believe any kind of folklore, legends and fantasy with those who have an awareness of economics, geopolitics, history, common sense, and balanced opinion.

edit: I meant generally, I don't want suityou to think that is a compliment.
              Last edited by CheeseSlice; 14 September 2014, 15:57.

Comment

For anyone who wasn't already aware of the dumb****ness of it all:

(No head-chopping - just a bloke chatting)

Last edited by SpontaneousOrder; 14 September 2014, 17:17.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  For anyone who wasn't already aware of the dumb****ness of it all:
                  You should probably add that the video isn't about to show what the screenshot shows. Its a guy discussing the roots of ISIS etc.

Comment

Zeity, there are so many conflicts raging. So many opportunities to have a light show. In itself, the Cuban missile crisis was more serious than Ukraine, but the bigger picture, today is far far bleaker.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                      You're basically comparing those who believe any kind of folklore, legends and fantasy with those who have an awareness of economics, geopolitics, history, common sense, and balanced opinion.

edit: I meant generally, I don't want suityou to think that is a compliment.
                      Things only look bad relative to a few years ago. Go back further and things look positively mild. I don'y have Zeity's wisdom or experience - but from what I have sen that is my conclusion.

This is turning into an AGW debate. Taking the same data, looking at different points, and extrapolating. Then hurling insults and abuse at anyone who disagrees.

I would like to have a grown-up debate with you - but as this is CUK general - FOAD. You are not a Camembert slice - you are a dairylee slice. A complete twunt. I assume you are single and no kids - if married I feel for your wife and if you have kids they should be drowned to preserve the gene pool.

God I hate doing posts like that - but one has to fit in with the primary school retards that normal people turn into when posting in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X