• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It was established 15 years ago, Bush even considered hitting targets inside Iran
    By Bush? No way! It must be true then!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      By Bush? No way! It must be true then!
      Three Iranian factories 'mass-produce bombs to kill British in Iraq' - Telegraph

The problem isn’t with proving Iran was behind it, the problem is nobody wanted to do anything about Iran

Obviously idiotic Trump actions will not help
      Last edited by AtW; 7 January 2020, 12:51.

Comment

Well if one makes EFP in Iraq under direction and training, plus clever triggers from Iran, which wasn’t exactly top secret , then it makes Iran responsible since it was done by Quds Force run by Suleimani.

He should have been taken out 15 years ago - a lot of people all around the world (especially in Syria, Yemen) woukd still be alive now.
        Couldn't be more wrong. ISIS would have overrun Syria and Iraq. Yemen would have undergone mass slaughter by Saudi. He is a war hero who has defended millions.

Comment

The Telegraph!

You keep producing more gatekeepers to the truth! If you find a reference from the Daily Mail then that will prove it's the ultimate truth! I can't cope with such truth seeking media outlets.

Comment

The Telegraph!

You keep producing more gatekeepers to the truth! If you find a reference from the Daily Mail then that will prove it's the ultimate truth! I can't cope with such truth seeking media outlets.
            Which publications do you consider acceptable? I'm interested in your list

Comment

Couldn't be more wrong. ISIS would have overrun Syria and Iraq. Yemen would have undergone mass slaughter by Saudi. He is a war hero who has defended millions.
              The reason IsIS appeared is due to Obama pulling troops too soon AND Iranians using Shia population to take revenge against Sunnies who then happily joined ISIS as means to fight back

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Pravda.su is every useful idiots guide

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Ones that are not openly racist.

Comment

Ones that are not openly racist.
                    Like which ones, give names

Comment

The reason IsIS appeared is due to Obama pulling troops too soon AND Iranians using Shia population to take revenge against Sunnies who then happily joined ISIS as means to fight back
                      Wow. Straight out of the Trump 3 page book.

ISIS was created by arms that certain countries (some of which can not be named) as well as the US providing arms to Syrian "Rebels" aka Al Qaeda and ISIS (Whether you believe that's direct or indirect is another matter). If you don't believe me, google images of the arms that both groups had. Evidence all over the web and actually in pretty much every single media outlet.

Comment

Working...
                      X