• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommend a B&B near Glasgow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear England is nice this time of year.

Comment

Gleneagles, only choice for a contractor.

Comment

It may not be what you have considered but you should consider Arran and specifically Brodick, there is substantially more to do there that in Lomond or any area really north of Glasgow. Activity central, walks, castle, decent pubs.

It is about 30 minutes drive from Neilston to the ferry and 45 minutes over, you can leave your car at the terminal, pint on the boat and walk to the B&B from the pier. there is a tourist info place in Brodick that will set you up with a B&B so you could email.

Comment

SW Glasgow think North Ayrshire / Clyde coast.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Kilmarnock, Onthank Estate.

Kenwarramin?

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              SW Glasgow think North Ayrshire / Clyde coast.
              Largs is lovely, with access across the water to Millport, which is nice for a cycle round.

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
                Largs is lovely, with access across the water to Millport, which is nice for a cycle round.
                A little to close to where I live for comfort. Keep the Scottish islands Doohg Free !!
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                X