• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Student loan overhall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    And it's even more of a tuliphole now we've been taken over by the gogs from down west than it was before.
    Erm...aren't the gog's from the Gogledd, not the Gorllewyn?
    Or are you referencing gogs like off of the telly
    Gogs revolves around a family clan of dumb, primitive and socially inept cavemen...

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
      Start a war with Russia ?
      Nah, I tried that. Putin's number is ex directory so it was too hard to get the message across. I also can't speak Russian
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Nah, I tried that. Putin's number is ex directory so it was too hard to get the message across. I also can't speak Russian
        No need for Russian - all you have to do is invite one of the neighbouring countries around Russia i.e. Belarus to have a nice trade agreement with the EU.

Check it's not on an international flight path though......
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dunno.

At this rate, they'll be going to "university" at 5.
          True that I mean they are letting 12 year olds in though only if they are called Gordon Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Putin speaks fluent German tho!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Putin speaks fluent German tho!
              Doesn't the deputy PM speak German AND like the EU?

Comment

Did someone say

Comment

Heaven forfend!

Though the ones to really worry about are named Tony Bliar.
                  Tony Blairs' are all right - after all when there is a conflict in the Middle East they spend their time doing their job as a peace envoy they spend it having a Birthday bash for their wife.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    There is nothing wrong with a forensic science degree - young people just need to be realistic and understand their degree subject will have nothing to do with their career.
                    Sure I read somewhere that there are more FS graduates each year, than the total number of FS jobs in the UK. Although it may be BS.

Comment

Originally posted by ZARDOZ View Post
                      Sure I read somewhere that there are more FS graduates each year, than the total number of FS jobs in the UK. Although it may be BS.
                      It's the same with Photographers and Economics graduates. There are more of them then there are Photography and Economics jobs in Europe.

However FS and Economics graduates actually have skills that are transferable. Plus the FS graduates can do postgraduate qualifications in some other scientific areas to make themselves more employable. I also know that some universities changed the name of their biological science courses to FS get more students on to it.

I'm not sure how a photography degree like a fine arts degree leaves you with transferable skills. I know people who were told not to do a fine arts degrees as they wouldn't get a proper job. Some of them eventually paid for themselves to go back and do such a degree using the money from the job they got with their first degree to fund it. There as the artist on my road works in a bar and another one I met was a barber.

Comment

Working...
                      X