• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has the world gone completely and utterly mad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    is that the "fool" that has got this country out of the mess left by Labour?
    I don't think you are an agent at all, I just think you are one of those internet obsessives. You interject this tulip into every single thread from 'the weather' to 'look at this picture of my dog'

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      I don't think you are an agent at all, I just think you are one of those internet obsessives. You interject this tulip into every single thread from 'the weather' to 'look at this picture of my dog'

I just don't like seeing people get away with making false or unfounded assumptions. If I do it myself I usually get jumped on.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I just don't like seeing people get away with making false or unfounded assumptions. If I do it myself I usually get jumped on.
        Yep, and you punished the OP bad with all that unfounded repudiation.

Which part of 'fool Cameron' is unfounded?

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
          It's just embarrassing. Gawd knows what all my overseas colleagues think. ...
          WHS, and it seems to get worse each year (not the heat, but the obsessive fussing about it)

It all seemed to start about the time more money was promised for the NHS ...
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

No you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              Yep, and you punished the OP bad with all that unfounded repudiation.

Which part of 'fool Cameron' is unfounded?
              you might care to explain why he is a fool.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

you might care to explain why he is a fool.
                Because he thinks LOL means lots of love

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  WHS, and it seems to get worse each year (not the heat, but the obsessive fussing about it)

It all seemed to start about the time more money was promised for the NHS ...
                  Well I've heard it all now.

Special announcements at the railway station warning travelers to be in possession of a bottle of water for their journeys and to notify a member of staff in the event of feeling unwell as a result of the extreme conditions.
                  Last edited by zoco; 17 July 2014, 17:01.

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                    Well I've heard it all now.

Special announcements at the railway station warning travelers to be in possession of a bottle of water for their journeys and to notify a member of staff in the event of feeling unwell as a result of the extreme conditions.
                    the nanny state is good at nagging but useless at running anything

Comment

the nanny state is good at nagging but useless at running anything
                      Just in case you missed it, Thatcher privatised the railways a while ago

Comment

Working...
                      X