• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've never quite managed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking a full bottle of Vodka on your own in one evening and not feeling that drunk means.....you are a ROCK GOD

Bur srsly How often do you drink, damage to the liver is done when you drink every day. I am going to take 4 months off the booze to lose weight and give my liver a rest.

Comment

here something to do with your spare Vodka.

The neat way to freshen up clothes? Spray them with vodka! From using milk on Biro stains to dying jeans with coffee, we test the wackiest laundry tips | Mail Online

The neat way to freshen up clothes? Spray them with vodka! From using milk on Biro stains to dying jeans with coffee, we test the wackiest laundry tips
      Alice Robinson's three children and husband produce ton of laundry
      She tuned to the internet and found some imaginative and bizarrre tips
      Laundry guru Steve Anderton gives his verdict on which ideas really work
      Each year British families damage more than £100 million of clothes by washing incorrectly
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I don't think there will be any spare. I wouldn't wonder if he started having toilet duck chasers
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Only one bottle? Pussy....

Comment

Is that a 70cl or the 1litre bottle?
            Was it cooking vodka, or decent stuff?
            I'm guessing it was a 'my mums' brand.

Anywhoo, I'm torn between being HUGELY impressed and rather concerned for you
            I rather enjoy a drink myself, but not alone and not usually during the week.

I find I get far more out of it on wine than on spirits. So I stick to spirits
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              Is that a 70cl or the 1litre bottle?
              Was it cooking vodka, or decent stuff?
              I'm guessing it was a 'my mums' brand.

Anywhoo, I'm torn between being HUGELY impressed and rather concerned for you
              I rather enjoy a drink myself, but not alone and not usually during the week.

I find I get far more out of it on wine than on spirits. So I stick to spirits
              70cl, I'm a lightweight

Decent stuff not the cheap variety. Sometimes have company at the weekend and enjoy a drink with friends but my working week finished yesterday and I just felt like it, wouldn't normally drink through the week at all and never that much - didn't finish the bottle although I gave it a good shot.

Being diabetic I get regular blood tests and an update on how my liver's doing and seems to be fine so far.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
              X