• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those Peace Loving Muslims Are At It Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

incidentally, what does "God is great!!!!" sound like in islamic? (phonetically)

If I hear it, I'm a hittin' the ground.........

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
        Isn't it more to do with the way it's reported. If you look at news reports of killings around the world, the ones that attract headlines are about Brits being killed because they are the ones which mean most to the readers/viewers.
        It's the same all over, other countries media focus on what happens to their citizens abroad and bearly report (if at all) what happens to people from other countries

Comment

Originally posted by BankingContractor
          Can't believe how many bigots we have on this forum.

I wonder if this thread would even exist if a French or German tourist was killed, or a African, Chinese or Japanese person instead of British.

I know there are a lot of decent and intelligent people on here but I'm seriously worried about the new found racism that's slowly creeping into these forums.

What difference does it make of the nationality of the deceased, we should ensure that there is no loss of innocent lives, irrespective of their background - or do people here think otherwise?

I've yet to see people on this forum mourn the loss of life in places like Africa and South America, unless its a British life. What kind of people have we become?
          No one on here even mentioned the nationality of the person killed. As it is the number one story on the BBC website (you do know what the first 'B' in BBC stands for and which country this bulletin board is associated to, don't you?), it would seem to be fair game for a section that frequently discusses UK related current affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by chock
            incidentally, what does "God is great!!!!" sound like in islamic? (phonetically)
            A-loo-a Ak-bar

Comment

Originally posted by BankingContractor
              I've yet to see people on this forum mourn the loss of life in places like Africa and South America, unless its a British life. What kind of people have we become?
              FFS where have you been? Everybody has always been like that!

People die all the time. If it's close to you, you mourn. If it's someone of interest like a fellow national you take note. But don't get upset about all the other 5.9 billion or you'll be permanently depressed!

Comment

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.

- J. Stalin.

Comment

Perhaps a muslim reader can explain the seemingly obvious violent and hatred filled passages of the quran?

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.co...elty/long.html
                  First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

All that lot basically says is "non-believers will go to hell" as do pretty much all religions with a heaven/hell concept.

Comment

2:191 And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

4:89 They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,

4:91 Ye will find others who desire that they should have security from you, and security from their own folk. So often as they are returned to hostility they are plunged therein. If they keep not aloof from you nor offer you peace nor hold their hands, then take them and kill them wherever ye find them. Against such We have given you clear warrant.

9:73 O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end.

All very friendly and tolerant.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X