• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Those Peace Loving Muslims Are At It Again"

Collapse

• chock
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Well thats good - then we are in agreement!!!
    WOW!! Do you follow Davis Ike as well??!!

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Mushrooms... mmmm...

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with Quorn, especially these ones I tried recently:

Anyone care to comment on Allah's (pbuh) view on man-made pork products. Are they ok for a suicide bomber's last meal?

hmmmm..fungus..eeewwwwwwww

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    I actually eat Quorn quite regularly ... the suasages are rather nice with some mustard...

That pic looks a bit like a muslim after he blew his top.... and landed in a hedge....

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    Can you imagine, in years to come, after the nuclear winter, some survivors find a copy of Playboy, and begin a religion based on sex, fun and unabashed enjoyment of femine beauty (with public displays of 'experimentation' amongst cheerleaders every sunday)... the holy book would be the special 'twins' issue...

Now that would convince me that there is a god.....

Much more fun than the doom and gloom spouted forth in the bible, koran / quran / quorn (whatever) and other guff.
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with Quorn, especially these ones I tried recently:

Anyone care to comment on Allah's (pbuh) view on man-made pork products. Are they ok for a suicide bomber's last meal?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
    All that lot basically says is "non-believers will go to hell" as do pretty much all religions with a heaven/hell concept.

About half appear to be referencing history. But less than 300 passages in a book which has thousands, not bad ... Though one has to look at the translation and wonder if they picked the most "violent" translation.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    The hands of the atheists are drained with the blood of millions of aborted babies, ..
    Aren’t those religious types who kill abortion doctors themselves doing post-natal abortions? They should, therefore, kill themselves or each other.

We all evolved from monkeys or was it nothing. What a load of nonsense.
    Humans never evolved from monkeys. Humans and monkeys evolved from a common root. ... Oh, I can't be bothered with all this creationist crap.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Here we go again - lets lump all belief system in one pot while we are at it why don't we lump the most illogical belief system in there as well - atheism. The hands of the atheists are drained with the blood of millions of aborted babies, millions of Jews, millions in Communist countries, millions in Europe during the so callled enlightenment period. The innocent continue to die at the hands of atheists because they do not believe in the sanctity of life. We all evolved from monkeys or was it nothing. What a load of nonsense.
    Who, apart from you, says that we have evolved from monkeys ???????

not expecting an answer

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    Can you imagine, in years to come, after the nuclear winter, some survivors find a copy of Playboy, and begin a religion based on sex, fun and unabashed enjoyment of femine beauty (with public displays of 'experimentation' amongst cheerleaders every sunday)... the holy book would be the special 'twins' issue...

Now that would convince me that there is a god.....

Much more fun than the doom and gloom spouted forth in the bible, koran / quran / quorn (whatever) and other guff.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Chico - your existance is a living proof that contraception and certainly abortion should be freely available to all those who need it.

A more reliable way would be to give people chance to live some time and if they fail to live up to high standards expected of them, then threaded's time machine should be used to correct the situation.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by chock
    I'm not an atheist and I don't support abortions. Where did that come from?

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    Here we go again - lets lump all belief system in one pot while we are at it why don't we lump the most illogical belief system in there as well - atheism. The hands of the atheists are drained with the blood of millions of aborted babies, millions of Jews, millions in Communist countries, millions in Europe during the so callled enlightenment period. The innocent continue to die at the hands of atheists because they do not believe in the sanctity of life. We all evolved from monkeys or was it nothing. What a load of nonsense.
    I'm not an atheist and I don't support abortions. Where did that come from?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_
    Deuteronomy, Genesis, Exodus etc are all Jewish (or Old Testament).

Can't seem to find any violence or intolerance in the New Testament.

All Bollox of course, but as we have seen, billions believe this tulipe and if it says kill and be intolerant, that's exactly what happens.

Hate Your Family

(Jesus Speaking) If anyone comes to me without hating his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, and even his own life, he can not be my disciple. (Luke 14:26 NAB)

NT also full of it mr V

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chock
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_
    Deuteronomy, Genesis, Exodus etc are all Jewish (or Old Testament).

Can't seem to find any violence or intolerance in the New Testament.

All Bollox of course, but as we have seen, billions believe this tulipe and if it says kill and be intolerant, that's exactly what happens.
    why is this 'tulipe' mainly being taken literally by the Islamics. Agreed, the Christians did things pretty much by 'the good book' in bygone days but all in all seem to be pretty peaceful in these modern times. Why haven't the Islamics evolved in the same way? tulipty corrupt governments and hardship therefore bitterness, jealousy etc etc.?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X