• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

income support

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

income support

Hey. I became self employed in Dec 2016 after being part-time on paye for the rest of that year so most of my earnings for 16/17 was from paye. I've been solely s/e from Dec 16-date and have filed all the tax returns. Will the portion of 16 when I was on paye affect my eligibility to get income support?

Plus I have around 6k savings, will have to use this up before I can claim anything? Obviously once this is gone in a few months I'm going to be totally brass as my business income is zero since lockdown as I am a "non essential" business and am always in direct contact with customers so I can't even simply work from home and earn.

Plus my daughter lives with me and is a key worker who works for the government funnily enough. So she is obligated to continue working. Would I be expected to live off her money until I get back ony feet?

Working...
X