• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corona already impacting my business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    Genuinely hope they carry my BA Gold over into 2021, no chance of keeping it with all these flights cancelled!
    Ah... You may not be aware then...

Will British Airways extend your status due to coronavirus?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      My anniversary is in January so think I will be fine. *1st World Problems
      https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Never mind, when BA goes tits up, you’ll still have Gold Status on the pretend plane you made in self-isolation where you make your own engine noises.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Never mind, when BA goes tits up, you’ll still have Gold Status on the pretend plane you made in self-isolation where you make your own engine noises.
          Me too! I am still hoping to renew Gold by January. Fingers crossed my trip to Singapore happens in June only have 80 tier points at the moment, was supposed to be closer to 500 by now.

Comment

Working...
          X