• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Knowledge of 'payments'?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    The five references and the £100 day rate was bad, but demanding 'double entry' too ? That's just too much !! (Unless they up the day rate !)
    I dunno... i think it's make my day pass quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Untouchable1 View Post
      Hi All,

Just seen the following job:

"A market leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with extensive Payments knowledge. The Project Manager will be responsible for end to end delivery and will work on projects across the business. This exciting role will be within a large and innovative Mobile Payments Programme"

Any ideas on what 'payments' knowledge consists of? For example would a global systems integration with Worldpay / Braintree API be considered 'Payments knowledge' or are they looking for something else?

Thanks,
      Untouchable1
      My guess would be mobile payments, which seems to be a big thing in banking at the moment.
      "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
      "See?"

Comment

Working...
      X