• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Morgan stnly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan stnly

Do they have payroll capabilities for contractors ? Last year while discussing a specific role with one of their HR persons, he mentioned they do have it. He has now moved to a different company, so I cannot write to him to check whom to send the application to.

Payroll capabilities?

Well, a friend currently contracts there, through his Ltd, via an agent.

So they certainly use contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      Cast again mate, maybe somebody will bite ...
      eh?

What am I fishing for?

Comment

Are you saying the OP is fishing, or I am the OP or what?

Speak up old bean.

Comment

I am not an agent If MS do have their own payroll, I was wondering how can one reach them directly. Their careers site do not advertize contract roles like blooombrg do. So I was looking for an emailid which is publicly available for contractors to send across their CVs. I know many agencies are out there, just want to avoid them if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by raphal View Post
            I am not an agent If MS do have their own payroll, I was wondering how can one reach them directly. Their careers site do not advertize contract roles like blooombrg do. So I was looking for an emailid which is publicly available for contractors to send across their CVs. I know many agencies are out there, just want to avoid them if possible.
            MS have outsourced their recruitment function to Resource Solutions so try to contact them directly to find out - Resource Solutions - Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) (there is a link to MS on there)

Comment

Prepare to meet your nemesis. The vetting process alone will make you wish you had stayed in India.
              Yes they were quite bad. I remember having a vetting interview when I was there that took about an hour which was bad enough.

I moved departments as part of one extension and had to go through the whole process again

Comment

Working...
              X