• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince2 Certificate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince2 Certificate

Last edited by Stevie Wonder Boy; 18 November 2016, 15:01.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy View Post
    I took the Prince2 foundation exam and passed it in 2007. I'm going through a vet right now and I need to produce the certificate. I can't find it. I've got my reference number from APMG and a login. I'm going to try and get a copy of the certificate off them. I was thinking about doing the practitioner exam, so I probably would have needed it for that anyway.

Has anyone else tried this? If so, suggestions or experiences.
    You can prove you have taken and passed the exam through the successful candidate register instead of a cert (just use your name and reference number) to prove you have passed it -
    http://www.apmg-international.com/scrlist.aspx

You don't need a certificate to take your practitioner exam - just the reference number will do and of course proof of ID.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      No they want to see the certificate, I've ordered one from APMG ... two weeks till its delivered.. The funny thing is they are going to reference the certificate with APMG, I suspect this will involve them looking it up on the website.

I guess you could just use the website and match your name.
      That's the whole point of that site as it overcomes the risk that the paper cert is a fake

I haven't had to prove any of my certs before for any of my perm jobs or contracts but have a folder of them in the office just in case.

This reminded me that I have the joys of the PRINCE2 practitioner re-accreditation exam to look forward to later this year

Comment

Working...
      X