• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SC Departmental and Company Records Checks ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Departmental and Company Records Checks ?

Can someone please explain exactly what the Departmental and Company Records checks are when applying for SC.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I’m not able to find the answer on here or google etc.

anyone have any ideas ?

Comment

I've seen a fair few SC submission forms and I don't recognise the question.

Comment

its actually on here

http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...questions.html

Security Check (SC) or (SC Cleared) is required for people who have substantial access to SECRET or occasional controlled access to TOP SECRET assets. The following security vetting stages comprise a full SC clearance:

* Baseline Personnel Security Standard (Which is normally undertaken as part of the recruiting process)
        * Departmental / Company Records Check
        * Security Questionnaire
        * Criminal Record Check
        * Credit Reference Check
        * Security Service Check

Comment

What I'm interested in finding out is do they check with previous employers, also is there any cross-referencing with HMRC, I did see the HMRC mentioned in the main SC thread but I've been told its incorrect.

Comment

Working...
          X