• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Withdraw cach from a Cater Allen reserve account

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    OK, but several things wrong there, the main one being using a bank that doesn't meet your requirements. My last divi went from company to personal a/c across two banks in less than 2 hours, using Fast Payments, and cost a mighty £0.23p.
    Precisely, that was the one question I failed to ask when picking a business bank account "how fast are your faster payments?". Oh well going forward I will learn to manage with the restrictions in place I have bigger things to worry about than that....
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

it's one the main reasons I still use Natwest for both personal and business banking.
      When I log in I see my personal account, ISAs, credit card and business accounts all together.
      It takes 1 second to get my salary, divis or a director's loan, if needed, or claim back my expenses.
      Saved my bacon a few times and probably worth the £10/month fee

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
        it's one the main reasons I still use Natwest for both personal and business banking.
        When I log in I see my personal account, ISAs, credit card and business accounts all together.
        It takes 1 second to get my salary, divis or a director's loan, if needed, or claim back my expenses.
        ^ Exactly why I won't take up Santander's current account despite it being a great deal at 3% interest, because that's where MyCo current account is too.

Not sure why you say transfers are quicker. Transfers between Santander/Halifax/Lloyds are done usually in the time it takes to switch browser tabs and hit refresh.

As for £10/mo. fee, I prefer the bank to pay me!

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
          CA use RBS to process their payments. If you initiate a transfer before IIRC 2pm the money hits your personal account around 1pm the following day.

Not as fast as FP but fast enough shirley?
          This....and I found out just the other day that a transfer initiated at 4pm appeared next day around 1.30 pm. For free business banking I find that very acceptable.
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
            Yikes
            Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
            X