• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Credit Check Agencies - recommendations and costs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Check Agencies - recommendations and costs

All,

We're looking for a credit check agency, I remember there being a post on here about somebody who found their agent was having problems from the credit agency before the agency told them but cant seem to find it (so I did use the search ).

Can anybody recommend any and roughly what kind of costs are we looking at?

Thank you
    GE

I used Company searches made simple. I get an email if anything changes and then pay a fiver for a report to see what is happening.
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Try CreditSafe. They scrape the same data detail as Experian, Equifax, D&B et al, but the reports are in a more user-friendly format. Also, I think they pull info from Companies House on a more regular basis than the others, so you're more likely to get up to date R&A data.
      "My God, it's huge!!"

Comment

Thank you all.

GE

Comment

Working...
        X