• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Government Procurement Framework

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government Procurement Framework

I have been looking for some documentation about rates and markups covered by the government procurement framework for public sector contractors. I may be thick but I haven't found anything. Does anyone have a link they can share?

I'm assuming the framework sets out rates for all agencies and bodies to use rather than agreeing separate rates for different agencies.

I have this Understanding NHS Procurement Framework, but can't find rates.

Comment

Why not submit a FOI request?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        Why not submit a FOI request?
        Commercial data like this is confidential.

On the other hand, it's not hard to find which agencies are on the Government lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Dearnla View Post
          Commercial data like this is confidential.

On the other hand, it's not hard to find which agencies are on the Government lists.
          It's more curiosity than anything. I've had dealings with a couple of agencies on the framework and know roughly what the markup is. Just curious about whether there was something written down listing the rates somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoaster View Post
            It's more curiosity than anything. I've had dealings with a couple of agencies on the framework and know roughly what the markup is. Just curious about whether there was something written down listing the rates somewhere.
            Framework contracts usually are won by tender. It is unlikely the issuing authority will specify a supplier profit margin (for personnel services) but they may set the parameters for fees they are prepared to pay to the supplier.

Comment

Working...
            X