• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    In finance yes. When it comes to other areas like CRM, Logistcs, Manufacturing etc then they can vary significantly imho
    Yes, just try configuring property leases in SAP RE/FX for a laugh :P

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      My sympathies. Let me know if you ever want to rip it out and put in oracle instead.
      Nah - we're ripping out Oracle as our DB server and installing HANA. Now, technically, this might be a bad idea, but from my financial perspective... kerching!

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      I am an oracle dba , how can I get into a SAP admin job . I did some self study and it looks easy enough, but getting a contract is another matter.
      Lie? You could try getting the appropriate certification, but even then it's really difficult. (To get work - not the certification!)
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Been doing sap fico bw etc for about 13 years now.

Still get grumpy with it as somethings in it are just crazy.
        Twitter: jonsmile

Comment

Working...
        X