• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any experience withTullow OIL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It happens that sometimes you get called back after weeks but this is the exception. So as everyone else says, assume it's a no and keep looking for other work but continue to pester the agent anyway if it's one you really want.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I find this hard to believe. If this is the case they either need to take more people on or sack some of the ones they have. They can't let money go begging like that.
      Me too. IMHO if the agent can smell some comission he/she is all over it.

If they dont think theres any coin in it for them they dont bother.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

If you're wanted you will definitely get to know about it! For the agency it is a sale so they will dig up your dead relatives to inform you if need be. There is no need to be quiet, secretive, cagey or otherwise. A gig for all intents and purposes is a gig (usually).

So yeah WNLUKS...
        Permietractor (probably)

Comment

They currently sponsor Sunderland AFC if that helps....
          Blood in your poo

Comment

In my little 6 years of contracting , if they want you, your phone, wife's phone, house phone , girlfriend's phone and your mailbox will all suddenly appear busy,

Keeping applying.

I recently got gig i applied for around 16th of Oct and didnt hear anything or have an interview until yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X