• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors applying visit visa.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractors applying visit visa.

Hi Guys

I am just looking for some basic info regarding my planned visit to canada later this year.

I am living in London on a tier1 visa and working as an IT Contractor.

I downloaded the form and most of the things are clear in it but one of the basic question about my employment is confusing.

1. I am an IT Contractor using my limited company for this purpose. I am working as a software engineer
    so what is my occupation Company Director or Software Engineer ?
    and what all documents do i need to show for my employment ?

2. To prove available funds how many months of bank statements should i show ?

It would be great if someone can answer my these queries.

Thanks

what country do you come from and can i go and work in your country and deprive one of your citizens of work ?

Comment

Clearly this is not the right place to ask the question...

You will get plenty of meaningful help on
      Canada Immigration Forum - Index
      Immigrationboards.com :: View Forum - Canada forum

All the best

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
        what country do you come from and can i go and work in your country and deprive one of your citizens of work ?
        There are plenty of us Brits in many countries around the world.

Comment

Working...
        X