• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AA/Saga Renewals Freeze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA/Saga Renewals Freeze

Anyone here at the AA or Saga?

Just been told by agency that my renewal can't be approved as there's been a freeze on all recruitment / renewals.

Agent thought it was a temporary thing & seemed quite upbeat about it - but then again, agents normally do sound upbeat - the full story may give me wandering feet.

Anyone heard anything similar about their extensions?

Originally posted by wurzel View Post

Just been told by agency that my renewal can't be approved as there's been a freeze on all recruitment / renewals.

Agent thought it was a temporary thing & seemed quite upbeat about it - but then again, agents normally do sound upbeat - the full story may give me wandering feet.

heard nothing and dont work there but I had the same at a client just before someone bought them... Get your CV out and fast. Otherwise you will find yourself in competition with all the other CV's that get dumped on the market when they realise that no ones getting renewed...

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post

Are you in folkestone or Basingstoke ?

Extentions seem to be coming through slowly and very late ...

But

I am finishing next week..... after 4.5yrs so can't complain

css_jay99

Comment

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post
        Are you in folkestone or Basingstoke ?

Extentions seem to be coming through slowly and very late ...

But

I am finishing next week..... after 4.5yrs so can't complain

css_jay99
        Basingstoke...

Got my renewal on final day of contract. That's me sorted until November

Off down the 'Spoon for leaving drinks?

Comment

Working...
        X