• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Website Design Opportunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Design Opportunity

Hi

I am in the process of launching a new company and need some work doing on my website.

I have designed the site in Moonfruit just to get me started and also to visually demonstrate the look I am after and provide the content. I am now looking for someone to improve the site (I know what I like but I am no designer) and design in html as flash is not what I want for obvious reasons.

Please take a look at www.retailagility.com and feel free to give me a quote...I am in no great hurry so its the sort of thing you will be able to do when you have a few hours spare. Please also provide examples of your work.

As I said, the general look and feel I want to remain the same, I just want it to be slicker and in html.

Please feel free to quote on this thread or send me a personal message.

Cheers guys

Working...
X