• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Record with agency if rejected by client

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record with agency if rejected by client

Hi, is it worth applying through the same recruitment agency if i have been rejected by one of their clients? Do recruiters drop you like a hot potato if you have once failed an interview?

In my experience, no. But you do have to work that little bit harder with that agency to find out if any really good jobs come through.

Comment

Depends why you were unsuccessful ?

If you stripped off during your meeting, I doubt you would ever get your CV put forward by the agency again.

However, if it is just because of one omission or weakness, then it shouldnt be too much of an issue. The trouble is finding out why sometimes as agents have a problem with being honest and open.

Comment

Working...
      X