• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

J2EE Tomcat Experience?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J2EE Tomcat Experience?

Hey all,

Does anyone here have (or know of someone) who might be considered one of the foremost experts in Tomcat in the UK?

I'm having some real problems and could use some assistance? Possible contracting opportunity... please e-mail asap for more information.

Cheers

CJP

PS - also, anyone with recent experience of migrating from NT/Novell to MS AD in a large international company environment??

Don't sound too desparate or the price will go up

Comment

Loads of Tomcat, but don't live in the UK.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by cjpollard1978
        Hey all,

Does anyone here have (or know of someone) who might be considered one of the foremost experts in Tomcat in the UK?

I'm having some real problems and could use some assistance? Possible contracting opportunity... please e-mail asap for more information.

Cheers

CJP

PS - also, anyone with recent experience of migrating from NT/Novell to MS AD in a large international company environment??
        Tomcat is an open source servlet server - you don't need to be a UK expert to get it working on a commercial basis - if you can't work it out you must be fking stupid or an agent trolling for CVs. More likely both.
        Last edited by Jabberwocky; 16 May 2006, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
          Tomcat is an open source servlet server - you don't need to be a UK expert to get it working on a commercial basis - if you can't work it out you must be fking stupid or an agent trolling for CVs. More likely both.
          Aye - even I worked it out and I know SFA about Java.
          Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
          X