• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non Geographic Phone Numbers for Business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non Geographic Phone Numbers for Business

Chaps

Anyone used a particular telecoms company they could recommend for the supply and upkeep of a non geographic telephone number (0870 etc) ? Have used Opera Telecom several years ago, but noticed they have come under a lot of flak recently so would prefer another company.

Thanks

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    Chaps

Anyone used a particular telecoms company they could recommend for the supply and upkeep of a non geographic telephone number (0870 etc) ? Have used Opera Telecom several years ago, but noticed they have come under a lot of flak recently so would prefer another company.

Thanks
    I use 0845 Numbers, 0845 Number, Free 0845 Numbers, Cheap 0845 Numbers - Just 0845 Numbers - Free Local Rate 0845 Numbers, No Set-up Fee which is free to forward to an non mobile number (small fee if you want to forward to a mobile) I forward them to a geographical skype number which I pick up on my smartphone.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

try the guys over at Voipfone - UK VoIP Internet Phone Service - Hosted VoIP PBX Office Switchboard and Telephony services, i use them for several incoming numbers both as a voip service and direction to mobiles etc

Comment

I use voiphone for non-geos and voip. good service and lots of features.
        World's Best Martini

Comment

Thanks for the advice chaps.

Just set up with Voipphone and was set up online in less than 10 mins, and can now receive calls directed to the mobile.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X